I’m the President and Co-Founder of SEOmoz, provider of the world’s most popular Search Marketing applications. SEOmoz.org serves a community of 400,000 search marketers around the world. The SEOmoz blog is read by 86,000 SEOs each month.
Things lots of people know about me
- I’m known as SEOmom throughout the industry – people look to me to help them out with business and corporate issues all the time. Sometimes I provide an ear, sometimes I lend a hand. And sometimes, I even provide a shoulder when things get tough.
- I love to travel and have been to almost every continent. The others are on my bucket list now.
- I provide keynotes and sessions for conferences and seminars, including:
- Search Marketing Expo (SMX) – Santa Clara, Stockholm, Chicago, Singapore, Sydney, Melbourne
- A4UExpo – Munich, London
- International Search Conference (IMC) – Stockholm, Executive Denmark, Vancouver BC, Calgary
- Online Marketing Summit (OMS) San Diego, Atlanta, Charlotte, Austin
- Search & Social Woot – Hawaii
- Emerging Media Conference (EmMe) – San Francisco
- International Marketing Summit London
- TiE, New Delhi, Redmond WA
- Champion Group – Bangalore
- World Brand Congress – Mumbai
- Miva Merchant – San Diego
- AffCon (Affiliate Convention) – Denver, Miam
- PubCon – Las Vegas, Austin
- Search Marketing Summit India [SMS India] in Bangalore
- SearchLabs – Sao Paulo
- …and many others
Things some folks know about me…
- I host a weekly radio program called CEO Coach, which airs on Mondays at 1PM EST, covering entrepreneurial issues from funding and finance to staffing, marketing, pricing models, and brand development.
- I serve on the Board of Advisors for search marketing companies in several continents, including, but not limited to:
- UBL/UBR – Charlotte, NC
- MyTownMarket – North Bend, WA
- BlitzLocal – Portland, OR
- imSMB – Phoenix, AZ
- OMLogic – New Delhi
- I was born and raised in New York City and still have family and friends there; I love to visit NYC.
In 2011, I’m looking forward to…
- Serving on the WBJ 40 Under 40 selection committee
- Writing a book
- Speaking at even more wonderful conferences, summits, and seminars and meeting amazing business owners, marketers, and technologists in every one of them